This Participant's guide workbook for Every Heart's Cry Study guides you on your journey to a deeper and more connected relationship with God and others.
In this study you will discover:
- The source of Every Heart's Cry
- The Deeper issue and spiritual battle going on around us, where it all began, how it will be overcome.
- How and why we disconnect, and why it's so toxic
- What forgiveness is and isn't
- How to resolve bitterness and find forgiveness
- Why choosing to love and be loved is so critical
- What it means to become whole-hearted
- How to identify and put an end to the lies of the enemy
- Why we're wired to connect and how to reconnect after we've been hurt
- The blessing of true friendship
In this study may you may find the answer to the cry of your heart and one of the greatest blessings of this life, a path that leads to the healing of your deepest pain and a closer emotional connection with the heart of God and the hearts of those around you.